Some Do’s ‘n Don’ts
- No food of any sort – canned or otherwise
- Don’t store grass seed or bird seed in your locker
- Use good boxes of same size for stacking
- Use totes
- Avoid garbage bags for clothes or other soft items
- No chemicals, paints, or fuel containers
- Use pallets when available under boxes or drop a sheet of poly down – our units are always dry but have concrete floors
- Put mattresses and box springs in plastic covers
- Did we mention, NO FOOD?
- Stack the back as high as your items will allow
- Bring a lock when renting your unit (Ace Hardware is a couple blocks away and has good locks for under $10)
As a locally owned self storage facility we’re here to help. If you have any questions please give us a call. Remember, we provide 24 hour access 365 days a year. We’re in New Hope one block east of Winnetka between 32nd Ave N and 36th Ave N. Right in between the communities of Crystal, Robbinsdale, Golden Valley, and Plymouth. We are convenient self storage for the whole northwest Minneapolis metropolitan area.